Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day! Do you have a Sweetheart

Happy Valentines!!!!!
I got this finished last night. Better late than never..
I hope you have had the best day. Mine has been kind of lonesome. But than I get to sew all I want.

No treats or flowers this year. But that is ok. He would have if he wasn't working. And I know after 42 years I'm still the only
Valentine for him..........He sure is for me.
I love you Sweetheart!!!!!!!!





This is the ladder my Valentine got me. It was last year sometime. I wanted to display all by quilts. They make it to
size for you. I really wish we had not ordered it so wide.
I try to have a small wall hanging on it for all the holidays.
than I just put it up and get out something new to hang. I think this year ( since I was so late ) I will  leave this out all month.

I'll have to think on March. I guess it has to be about wind.
You know March winds, April showers, bring May flowers.
Do you have any ideas....Let me know. Love to hear from you.....




No comments:

Post a Comment