Saturday, March 10, 2012

Saturday Showoff !!!!


This is in my sewing room....I decided you might like to see all my insperational peices of art....
I like to look at these machines and imagine the wonderful little ladys and all the awesome things she sewed on this old machine.


This is a crank model...I have the case for this one.....My dear sweet Mother gave me the ST doll when I was about 6. I have a picture of my grandbaby sewing her first dress at eight.....And this is a postcard a friend sent me for my sewing room... Did I cover it all?


I have these beautiful little machines and pincustions all over my sewing room.....I enjoy them very much. The little treasures just make my day when I enter this room...I do love the sewing baskets
as well. I have a few in different sizes. You can spy some in my pictures.....My Mother gave me the clock for my room too....Really miss her  but she is always apart of my daily memories...So much of who I am she has a hand in .....as all out Mothers so lovingly do!

No comments:

Post a Comment