Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Where Am I Going?????

     I just super  love these chairs. They are so artistic and inspiring to me. I don't like the guy...no not the young guy...He's kind of cute but the guy in the hat with the ladies dress on.
Indulge me here!  I have been looking for a chair everywhere. I like the one beside the cute guy.
Just think if you could put this in your quilting room....Great....Do you have room......




So what about this chair? This is a true work of art right.
This one is amazing.....Love the design of the chair and
the fabric......How about a foot stool to match.....


My challenge is to find the prefect chair. I really love the wing back chairs. I may have to recover one.

I want to put my feet up and read for hours in this one...
No trouble hunting a book....Let me see....



I can reread one
of these......
Than again I
can always just buy

something new......Than again I have my Bible
that never gets old....God says something new
every day.......Is it like that for you?????



My Grandmother read her Bible everyday and she always read before she went to bed...no matter
what time it was she read her Bible and prayed before we could go to bed.....Oh! how wonderful
are those special memories of her................Thank you Lord for a Godly Grandmother!






No comments:

Post a Comment