Saturday, January 21, 2012

Complete Mug Rugs.............

These are my plans today....After I have my Apple Cinnamon Spice tea.......I have to finish my mug rugs.......I am already dreaming of the next project.  Nooooooooooo we have to finish these....
Than I make a sandwich...back fabric, batting, the pinwheel...Now your ready to sew...


 
Notice I have a 1/4" foot on my machine. I line the seam up with my foot...
I sew across both ways....
                              This is how I wanted mine to look...You might like to sew all the seams or    
                                 just the middle ones like I did......

                               Now trim all your sides even.....Ready to cut binding......
                                                               
I cut the binding 2 1/2" wide....fold in half and iron....

Now your ready to sew binding on front of mat...
Line it up with edges and sew.........

Once you sew the binding turn to back.....pin...
I found these really awesome clips..They are like clothes pins...
So great to work with.....no pins to stick you......
That's all I got done to day......Ya! come back you hear!!!!!!!!!!




                                                 
                                             
                                                        


                           



No comments:

Post a Comment