Sunday, January 29, 2012

Good Morning Sunday!

  How wonderful it is to be with my Lord everyday.......
But to share the Lord's love and peace with loved ones is a awesome and beautiful thing.

This morning was a journey I never knew would happen to my husband and I....
My amazing son preached at a church this morning and we went to support him.
Oh! he has preached before but this time was not our home church. I could have busted
my buttons as my head swelled a dozen times bigger. We were sooooo proud of him. He
is a wonderful, loving, caring, insperation, Godly, man to me. He picks me up when I'm down and makes me laugh at myself, encourages me in the word, and gave me two beautiful grandchildren.
Must say a wonderful daughter-in-law that is more like a daughter to me. My son has a heart
of love for the people. He is preparing to go on a mission trip to Africa in Feb. Our love and prayers will travel with him and for his family here as well.......................


No comments:

Post a Comment