Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day of the Chickens!

I have always wanted Chickens. I really do not know
why but I find them so very funny....I have now been
on my journey with my girls for almost two years.



They have been like friends and brightened my world
alone with all my other animals. I find them so sweet.

You know I never named them....never!!!!!!!


I have Foghorn, HenyPenny, Grace,Grandmaw,and
poor Alice. We lost Alice in November. I really miss
her. She was a white chicken with beautiful white eggs.

I ordered my new girls in Aug. They are big girls now.

My HB had to build on to my first exceeding hen house. Now I have 47 chickens. Oh! I did hand
out names with them too. I just can't help myself......Here are some pictures of the girls....Sweethearts!

          Here are my babies at eight weeks old.....They grow soooooo fast......
 This is one of the boys with his girlfriend....................
More girls with George............His is such a good looking guy and knows it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment