Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Our Anniversary!!!!!

                       This was last years surprise. I planted it out side and it has had roses on it even
                         in winter. I has sure grown big and strong..................
                        He 's the greatest thing there is. God has blessed me with a giving, loving, kind
                         wonderful, awesome and amazing man. We have been friends since my fourth
                        grade.I could not ask for any better. I don't know how I could make it without
                           him.  He was in the Marines when we married.....42 years ago today.....
                           Don't get me wrong we have had our ups and downs.....But I love him more
                           today than ever....I think God does that to us, when we are in his word
                           and blessings......I pray for all of you to have and find the same!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment